Thank you for registering to assist with NATIONAL FALL LAX FEST, OCTOBER 22nd - 23rd, 2022 IN Parkton, Jarrettsville, or olney, MD!
Qualified candidates should have knowledge of Women's High School Lacrosse rules and have transportation to and from the tournament.
Community Service/Service Learning confirmation OR $15.00 per game is being offered for each participant.
The following assistance is needed:
- On site logistics: ($15/hr which includes tent set up, field set up, maintaining fields , delivering water)
- Trash Pick-Up and Garbage Liner Changes
- Selling items
- Transporting parents, players, equipment to fields
- End of Day Cleaning and Field Breakdown
- Field Management:
- Score keeping, referee check - in, identifying home/away teams before the next game starts, texting in game results, making sure each field is cleaned after each game, officials and coaches sign off on final score.
Food will be provided for you throughout the day to keep you fueled up!